Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Images.

I was going to write all about my dreams, but I started to become bored and they became boring. Wow.

I like to think my thoughts are organized. Sitting on shelves that are conveniently labled

-imperative- -trivial- -shameless- -courageous- -passion- -untimely- -bold- -destable- and -solicitous-.

They would cover just about the most of it. I picture them in a roll up dial, labled brilliantly with colors of green (why not?) and ready for my finger tips to discover when times allows so.

The only problem with this. I drop this roll up dial, and the cards scatter, mocking me as they fall to the ground.

The result? I don't know what I was going write about any longer.

I'm poor and I want this $400 camera but will never be able to get it. I can dream.






No comments: