Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm caffeine tired.

A few pictures taken with my phone: tada!

Kyle-- go listen to this, it's Mike's band: http://www.myspace.com/horacepickett

I'm still on day 1 of my 2 days off and I can honestly say that I am completely bored out of my mind...this isn't exactly a surprise, right? Everyone I know that lives here works at Panera. This is old. I wish you could see the face that went with that.

Ben Folds reminds me of summer and riding in my car with the windows down. When the sun was shining brightly, yet there was still a small chill in the air.

Today was a nice day. The type of day where it wasn't warm, but it wasn't cold. The grass is drenched in BRIGHT green and there are rabbits galore in my yard. I feel like Snow White half of the time I'm outside.

I don't look good in red lipstick. Not that I've tried, I just know I'd look hideous.

What exactly is a dinosaur ringtone? Better yet, why don't I have one? I see them advertised on these banners when I use myspace. Incidentally, how do they know I like dinosaurs,Discovery Channel and Ben Folds? I'ts not on my page. I'm officially creeped out.



No comments: