Sunday, March 16, 2008

Odd

I find it odd that I am still able to sit in my work clothes... 3 hours after I'm out of work.

I also find it odd that I am able to be okay and still friends with someone who completely word-fucked the place I've worked for the past 3 years.

With people like that...when they stand their ground...what is the point of an arguement? Especially if this person doesn't even work at your place of employment any longer. No sense....none.

Had it been anybody else that had made such bold statements about Panera....especially since I was mentioned in this statement...I would have more than likely said what was on my mind and felt nothing but disgust for said person...but this wasn't the case at all. It still isn't.

When you don't get a person, you just don't get a person.

Scratch that. I totally get him, but his mind works in ways of rollercoasters and mazes. It's not healthy and its not bareable by any means. Its a way of a joke, and to fall for that joke makes that in itself...an even bigger joke of all. How does he think that way? Why?

When you set someone up to fail, what do you gain from that? Why ask things knowing the response you are about to get...just to judge someone by that? How is that gratifying?


I understand him, I just don't understand him.

No comments: