Friday, March 7, 2008

My confidence is a pop-up book.

I'm a smart human being.

I am.






Unfortunately, I can also be completely naive and blind to things because my trust wins over the first two.

Wait, I thought I didn't trust easily? Turns out I guess I do in certain circumstances.

My new goal is to find out what these circumstances actually are, because right now...what the fuck.

I don't understand how two people can use each other physically...and still be okay with it while it's happening...or afterwards, for that matter...or ever?

Sometimes I think I have it all figured out. I will put my foot down. I will not be walked all over. I will do my job and only my job...no emotion attached.

Somewhere in between I fall short. I loose sight of things and get too involved. I don't willingly do this-- it's just my nature to do so. This is the reason why I am stressed.


I need to get rid of this exhaustion. Is it healthy to want to scream at the top of your lungs 24/7?

Hey, probably not.



I want my life back. I don't know how to live for myself. Wait, yes I do.....it's just not allowed.

Last I checked, this was my life. Why am I letting everyone else tell me what I should do?

"It is not what you do, but more importantly, it is how you do it"-thanks across the universe.

My thoughts are scattered.

Me:Vacation, where are you?
Vacation:...
Me: Yep, you're gone...probably not coming around any time soon...are you?
Vacation:... :\
Me:Yeah, I figured.
Vacation: can't win 'em all!
Me: Fuck you!


That's how it goes. I'd show you a picture but I lack the motivation to use MS paint. Is that what it's even called on windows vista? I suppose I don't even care.


I don't even have anyone around to enjoy my newfound witty humor. How sad.

No comments: