Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Family.


I went out to dinner with my second family tonight. I feel more than okay. Karlee says that she can tell that they really care about me. They are good people.
They are great people. They are family.
I'm going to make sure I keep an eye on Deric. Not so much keep an eye...just..visit him and let him know that I'm there. I know it has to be hard for him too.
I can't get over how wonderful that family is....how wonderful they are to me.
How lucky am i?
I have the most amazing best friend in the world, and his family considers me a part of their's as well. I've been soaking it in for a long time. It makes me so...happy. Honestly, I am so fortunate to have them in my life.
To love and be loved back. It just...great...and amazing...and i'm rambling, but i don't mind.
I made my best friend something the other day. It was my only way of saying "thank you" for everything he has ever done for me and continues to do. I just wanted to let him know that I love him and I'm there with him, even if I'm not there physically.

No comments: