Thursday, May 29, 2008

You're young until you're not.


I've been wondering for the past couple of months if I should really be doing something.



I haven't experienced the feeling yet. The feeling that you get (this is what I'm assuming) when you just know-- Hey, I need a change.


Yes, I am aware I have said this an over abundant amount of times...but the truth is, I'm not ready for what ever that change may be-- not just yet.


There's always an opportunity, but it's never something I would change my life over. How uncomfortable I would be.


I'm comfortable right now.




You know that feeling of when you are somewhere unfamiliar for quite some time, you come home and there is that relief that quietly creeps up on you? I hope so. I'm beginning to think I'm the only one with this "problem". The home scent. That's what it is and yes, there is such a thing. There is.


Dear Yankee Candle....


and so forth.



I surprise myself everyday.



Paul McCartney is old looking.

No comments: